Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's all about making a statement...

Life is about making a statement!


Fashion is about making a statement!
You don't have to be inspired by Frida Kahlo like in this gorgeous image above showing the wonderful Karlie Kloss ( Photo Mario Testino, Vogue July 2012) 

A easy and inexpensive way of making a statement is wearing a wonderful necklace.

I created a new line of statement necklaces easy to use and one of  a kind. 





Let your style for you and you will stand out in the crowed!



For more details visit the shop! 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BaleaRaitzORIGINAL

Don't forget to visit out FB Page! 
https://www.facebook.com/BaleaRaitzFashion



3 comments:

  1. I love statement necklaces! And that Mario Testino photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool and I love how they are so different!
    xx
    Staci
    www.leatherandleops.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading my post and commenting! Your comment is very important to me and will be answered!
I hope my post to be an inspiration!